Monday, August 10, 2009

Preschool


Well it is almost that time of year again when the kids start school. I am happy to say that this year little miss Kendra will go to school as well. She is enrolled in the 3 year old preschool class. She has been begging me forever to go to school. I really think that she will enjoy it. She already knows her ABC's and shapes and colors and can count to 20. So she should do just fine.She starts sept 15th and will go 2 days a week for 2.5 hours. I sure hope that she doesnt get kicked out lol. That would be so embarassing. She is a good kid for the most part. This will be her first time away from momma other than when she gets watched by family. I am a little scared but excited too. I will keep you all updated on her school progress.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!!! I'm sure she's gonna LOVE it and will get along great with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete